Whilst Sir was away we took the opportunity to decorate his bedroom, a task that would have been a lot more difficult had he been at home.
We emptied it out, cleaned the carpet and painted the walls. In fact the colour I chose was more or less the same shade as was already up! Deliberately I might add, I didn’t want to change things too drastically.
I ran the vacuum brush over the curtains – they are velvet and I didn’t have the time to get them dry cleaned. Then we put everything back again – in a tidier manner than before 🙂
He seems happy with it which is the main thing.
Linking with Jocelyn http://www.thereadingresidence.com